Pair rescued from attic during south Belfast house fire

Pair rescued from attic during south Belfast house fire

A man and a woman have been rescued from the third floor attic of a south Belfast house after a fire on Saturday night.

Firefighters had to use breathing apparatus to reach them after the building in Magdala Street filled with smoke.

Three other people managed to escape, but one man suffered burns.

The fire service, who were called at about 22:30 GMT, said the blaze was caused by a chip pan in the kitchen.

Source: BBC News – Northern Ireland

Please follow and like us: